Welcome to our beautiful, colorful Santa Fe Style home. My French guests called my bed and breakfast the Art House. I am an artist, collector of art and I have been gifted art which is in every room.
I am known for my great breakfast and coffee. I love the early morning when the birds are singing the sun up and taking my coffee or tea to the meditation circle to watch the wildlife.
I have lived in six states and Tucson is my favorite city. There is so much to see and do here. I am happy to help you plan your stay. I am west of the Tucson mountains, close to the Desert Museum, Ryan Field Airport, Old Tucson Movie Studio, Saguaro National Forest, Kitt Peak National Observatory, San Xavier Mission, Casino Del Sol and Ava Amphitheater, International Gem Show, Rodeo, Fred’s Arena Steak House the west side ranchers watering hole, 20 minutes to the University of Arizona.
- Available Rooms
- 2 Queen bedrooms, limit 2 people per room, $90 per day/each
- Bunk bed room, limit 2 people, $50/per day
- Maximum occupancy 6, minimum 1
- I allow only one reservation per day. You will have your privacy
- You will have access to the kitchen, laundry, WIFI, and outside seating
- Bedrooms have large closets
- Quiet time after 10 pm.
- Free breakfast and parking